Opportunities at Regnan
Regnan is currently seeking an ESG analyst to join our Melbourne team, participating in our research and engagement activities.
Research responsibilities include analysis of company-level ESG factors and value-drivers for ASX-listed stocks, monitoring of company newsflow, thematic ESG research, preparation of client communications (such as stock and thematic reports), participating in client briefings and responding to client queries.
Engagement responsibilities include development of company engagement plans based on our ESG research, participating in meetings with corporate representatives (board and management), and drawing out insights from engagement for clients.
There is scope to shape the balance across these two streams dependent on the successful applicant’s skill sets, experience, and interest. Given the size of the company, it is envisaged that the incumbent be flexible with regard to duties.
The role offers an opportunity to gain a foothold in the dynamic ESG sector, or grow your ESG skill set, as part of a multi-disciplinary and collaborative team. We provide rewarding work in a collegiate and flexible working environment and are happy to consider applicants seeking work fractions between 0.6 and 1.0 FTE.
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills
- Advanced communication skills, including superior writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally with senior business professionals
- The successful applicant will be results focused with a high degree of professionalism
- Proven organisational and information management skills
- Must be a team player
- Undergraduate / Honours degree required
- Advanced qualifications in ESG relevant field preferred, e.g., sustainability management, corporate governance, human resource management or equivalent work experience in relevant field
- Qualifications / experience in the investment industry is desirable
- Must be an Australian resident
Apply with CV and cover letter to Doug Holmes, Head of Research via email. Enquiries, phone 03 9982 6405.
Applications close 9 February 2018